Ms. Lisa and Ms. Shelby’s class – Room 109
Ms. Lisa – Room 109
Hello Everyone! I hope that you had a wonderful holiday break and are ready for a great year in 2021.
With the rise in Covid cases, we need to make sure that we are keeping everyone healthy and safe.
- As mandated by the state, Fountain Hills Charter School will remain open to provide on-site support services for students who need in-person instruction.
- Families can choose between in-person or distance learning.
- Those who are doing distance learning must complete and submit the attendance attestation weekly.
- Those who are doing in-person instruction will be required to follow the safety protocols, as we have been doing all year – temperature checks, hand sanitation, staying home if sick, social distancing, masks, and outside learning when possible.
- Since we know that some of the families traveled and/or visited with people outside of their immediate households over the holidays, we recommend that students do distance learning for at least 10 days since their family’s last contact with someone outside of their immediate family. This will help keep everyone safe since we know that the virus can be spread by asymptomatic people and after being exposed to the virus it usually takes time for the symptoms to develop.
For students participating in distance learning, we will send emails with log-in information and Zoom times.
If students have questions throughout the day, they can send me an email to: LRistuccia@FountainHillsCharter.org