Fountain Hills Charter School
Fountain Hills Charter
It is our mission to enable students to develop strategies for the acquisition of knowledge, skills, and values needed to participate meaningfully in our pluralistic society.
- To provide an educational environment that stimulates and nurtures each child’s growth.
- To provide classroom environments based on the child’s needs for freedom, within limits, in carefully prepared environment.
- To guarantee exposure to materials and experiences through which the student develops intelligence as well as physical and psychological abilities.
- To provide curriculum designed to take full advantage of the self-motivation and unique ability of each child to develop his or her own capabilities.
- To achieve exceptional merit in an environment where children develop the resources and responsibility within themselves that are needed to lead productive and purposeful lives.
- To provide our small rural community a choice in the public education.
The Mission Statement represents the philosophy of the school. It was developed to illustrate a shared vision and is meant to give unity to all those involved in the school. It will be used to guide the growth and fulfillment of policies and programs.
In accordance with A.R.S. paragraph 38-431.02, the Fountain Hills Charter School Board meeting notices will be posted in the glass case outside the El Pueblo Campus located at 16811 E El Pueblo Blvd., Fountain Hills, AZ 85268 and on our school website at HERE.
AZ Tax Credit Donation
Did you know that you, your friends, your relatives (anyone who lives in Arizona) can make a donation to the FHCS and get that money back when you pay your taxes?
Boxtops for Education
Are you collecting boxtops to send in with your child? Each boxtop coupon that you turn in can be redeemed for 10 cents. That adds up for our school. Send them in today.
You can contribute directly to our sustaining fund and you can decide where the money goes. We have our sustaining fund broken up in to the following categories: